- Human Growth and Development
- Quantitative Genetics
- Statistical Methods
- Forensic Anthropology
- Virtual Anthropology
Note: all R code for my research projects are stored in my GitHub repository at: https://github.com/andicyim/
- Ontogenetic variation of covariance structure of human limb skeleton and evolutionary simulation
- Disparity in forensic anthropology identification and different sub-fields of forensic science
- Evolutionary theory in forensic anthropology
- Virtual anthropology: Approaches to combine different stacks of CT scans and reconstruct volume
- Subadult age and sex estimation of Taiwanese population from long bone dimensions
- QTL (quantitative trait loci) analysis of DO (diversity outbred) mice
- Mixed model approach to human limb growth
- Yim, A. D., Passalacqua, N. V. (2023). A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects of race in the criminal justice system with respect to forensic science decision making: Implications for forensic anthropology. Humans, 3: 203 - 218.
- Yim, A. D., Cowgill, L., Katz, D. C., & Roseman, C. C. (2023). Variation in ontogenetic trajectories of limb dimensions in humans is attributable to both climatic effects and neutral evolution. Journal of Human Evolution, 179: 103369.
- Winburn, A. P., Yim, A. D., Stock, M. K. (2022). Recentering forensic anthropology within a multifaceted body of evolutionary theory: Strengthening method by making theory explicit. American Journal of Biological Anthropology. 179: 535 - 551.
- Yim, A. D., Juarez, J. K., Goliath, J. R., Melhado, I. S. (2022). Diversity in forensic sciences: Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) representation in different medicolegal fields in the United States. Forensic Science International: Synergy. 5: 100280.
- Hughes, C. E., Juarez, C., Yim, A D. (2021). Forensic anthropology casework performance: Assessing accuracy and trends for biological profile estimates on a comprehensive sample of identified decedent cases. Journal of Forensic Sciences. 66: 1062– 1616.
- Yim, A. D., Konigsberg, L. W., Hwa, H. L., Chang, C. C., Chen, J. Y., & Liu, H. M. (2021). Allometric scaling and growth: evaluation and applications in subadult body mass estimation. American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 175: 577-588.
- Juarez, C. A., Hughes, C. E., Yim, A. D. (2021). A report on the Forensic Anthropology Database for Assessing Methods Accuracy. American Journal of Physical Anthropology. 174: 149-150.
- Adams, B. J., Rainwater, C. W., Yim, A. D., & Alesbury, H. S. (2019). A retrospective study of intentional body dismemberment in New York City: 1996–2017. Journal of Forensic Sciences. 64: 1012-1016.